Our 2023 Annual Membership runs from April 1 – March 31 (2024)
Our base membership includes the following benefits:
- Use of club equipment during scheduled times
- Free Drop-ins for members
- Opportunity to represent the Club at community events, BC Games, and local/international races
- Membership to CanoeKayak BC and insurance
- Legacy building as part of the Long Lake Flatwater Training Centre Society (new boathouse) – $5
- Volunteerism and leadership development through engagement and education
- A great deal of fun on and off the water making friends, traveling to new places, maintaining
health and wellbeing, all while developing leadership and strengthening the community.
Members (Adults & Youths) are expected to contribute a minimum of 5 volunteer hours per year
Recreational Adult Membership (18yrs & Up) – $100
Recreational Youth Membership (17yrs & Under) – $75
Competitive Youth Membership (U10, U12, U14, U16, U18) – $150
Family Recreational Membership – $180
The Family Membership includes 1 or 2 adults and up to 4 children under 18 who reside at the same address.Children must be accompanied by the adult member when paddling.
CanoeKids Membership – $25 (one-time fee)
***Membership needed to participate in All programs offered, except Drop-ins for Members, non-members’ fee for Drop-in is $30/session
***There are several organizations providing some funding to help kids participate in sports:
Registration for PADDLING PROGRAMS is also available thru RAMP
NCKC Refund & Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation policy is:
General Club Membership and Summer Camp Registration fees are non-refundable.
Individual program and summer camp fees are refundable on the following basis:
- 90% refund if cancellation is at least 30 days before the program start date
- 75% refund if less than 30 days
- 50% refund if less than 14 days
- 0% refund if less than 7 days
Sprint Fees require 1 month notice in writing.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org